Saturday 3 July 2010

Getting Smarter


I went to the AANP conference in Phoenix AZ last week. It was a good conference, beautiful facility, good food, learned a lot.

My hotel was very nice but they only had wired internet and unfortunately I didn't bring my trusty laptop. Instead I brought my cool new ipad which has only wireless. So I was dependent on my trusty iPhone for internet. Too tedious to blog on the small screen with my old eyes

My return flight was cancelled which I didn't find out until I got to the airport on Sunday morning. I spent Sunday in the scenic Airport Best Western. They had a restaurant but it was closed. I had a tasty supper of chips and diet Pepsi from the vending machines. They did, however, have wireless internet.

When I got home I found a message on the answering machine from the airline letting me know that my flight had been cancelled. Would it have been too much trouble for them to email? I would have seen that before I left my Phoenix hotel. The joys of air travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment