Sunday 20 June 2010

Busy Weekend


I missed blogging yesterday. I've come to the conclusion that I just don't have enough to say to blog every day, so I won't!

I had a busy weekend, the weather was cooperative. I have a large pool of standing water at the bottom of the hill in my backyard. There were a couple of ducks as well. Can hardly wait for the mosquitoes.

Saturday, Erin and I went to the Farmer's Market. I was going to buy a cute charm made from a Scrabble tile. I had set it down to get money out of my purse when a women reached around me and grabbed it. Really rude!!

Saturday went to a Kernels game with Emily and family. It was a nice night with fireworks after the game.

Sunday Emily, Grady, Sarah, and Nathan and I went to Toy Story. It was just as good as the others. Very cute! We saw the 3D verson, but I don't think the 3D added that much to it.

As usual, I didn't do any house cleaning. So sad!

1 comment: