Monday 19 July 2010

Baseball!!


Our family went on our annual major league baseball trip to St. Louis (Cardinals) this weekend. Richard organized our first trip 12 years ago. We have gone west as far as Colorado (Rockies) and east as far as New York (Yankees). Pictured is our traditional family tee shirt, designed by one of my daughter's friends. Click to enlarge the picture.

We had a good time as usual. And it was HOT which is typical for St. Louis. There are pictures on my Facebook page if you are interested.

In other news, see my big foot! In a brief moment of uncoordination, I managed to fall off the curb as we were walking back to our hotel after the game. So today I've been limping around, no permanent damage but so embarrasing and annoying...plus no one is here for me to whine to, sucks to be ALONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment