Monday 9 August 2010

More Family Activities


It's been awhile...so goes my exciting life! My foot is still sore and fat, although it has improved. We took our annual trek to Adventureland and we did have fun in the humidity. I'm still liking the roller coasters best. My grandson Nathan (in orange) is fearless. He rode the Inverter which has prolonged periods of upside down, which I don't enjoy.

I read a really good book by James Lee Burke, The Glass Rainbow, his best in awhile. I saw Inception which is good, but not sure I totally understood it..is there a book?

My house continues to be a quiet and lonely places, memories everywhere and although they are good memories, they make me sad because there won't be anymore like them. I'm trying to focus on the future, but it's hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment